Size:#155 (1-2 cups), #185 (4 cups)
Material:Ceramic (Blend of Sandstone and Amakusa Touseki Stone)
Recommended Filter: Kalita wave filters
*Each dripper is hand-made. It is common to find features such as the followings due to the nature of the product and its material. Any characters it may have are within tolerance unless it affects the dripping process.
- "pin hole" that are caused by a tiny air bubble in the clay comes up to the surface during the baking process and creates a small crater.
- Kalita logos on the body may appear more/less embossed than the others.
- The opening of the dripper may appear oval rather than a perfectly round shape
- The lip of the dripper/base appears wavy
- There may be a small crack/scratches on the surface, but this is due to the nature of the material and to the fact that it does not have glazing. These are still safe to use and not a defect.
Handmade in Japan