This is our basic recipe for pour-over light roast coffee; read through and watch the brew guide by our head roaster Kosuke to make your perfect cup of coffee at home!
What you need:
- Light roast coffee
- Hario V60 dripper
- Conical paper filter
- Coffee: 16g
- Grind size: Medium fine
- Hot water: 150g (91℃)
- Ice cubes: 70g
Step by step:
- First pour: 0:00, +40g
- Second pour: 0:40, +60g (Total: 100g)
- Third pour: 1:10, +50g (Total: 150g)
- Finish brew time: Approx. 2:10
- Add the 70g of ice cubes inside your server before brewing
- Try to finish each pour in 10 seconds
- Make the third pour nice and gentle. The purpose of the third pour onward is the adjustment of concentration level.
- Make sure all the ice cubes inside the server is melted before serving.
- Serve the coffee with brewed coffee with more ice cubes.